If you own a property here in the Pacific Northwest, chances are that sooner or later you are going to need the help of a biohazard cleanup company. Now, that term might be a little restrictive, because usually companies like ours offer a lot more than professional cleaning services, and at times it is broader than just the term ‘biohazard.’ For example, these are just a few of the services we provide:
- Crime scene or other trauma cleanup
- Cleanup after a suicide, accidental or unattended death
- Homeless encampments and squatter occupation
- Decontamination from biological substances that can pose a health threat – blood and other bodily fluids, drug paraphernalia, trash, rodent infestation, and more
The first time you have a need for services like this, you’ll probably start with an internet search. And you’ll find there are lots of companies that provide them. So just how do you choose? Sure, ratings are helpful, but they aren’t always reliable.
When you’re working with a company to deal with any kind of hazardous containment and cleanup, of course it’s important that they are professional and experienced in what they do. But because this is likely a stressful time for you, it’s also important to know that whoever you choose to work with will support and assist you through all the stages you’ll face.
Here are some considerations and why we believe we’re the company you should work with.
- We are a family-owned business, and because of that we can often relate to what you’re going through. That means you’ll find a sympathetic and supportive ear. Compassionate care for each person we deal with is our standard.
- Our technicians are highly trained. experienced and professional, but they are also kind, respectful, and caring. We realize this is probably a difficult time, so we endeavor to be as supportive as possible.
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured in each of the areas we service.
- Our containment, cleaning, decontamination, and disposal methods meet or exceed industry and governmental standards.
- We man our phones 24/7, each and every day of the year – no answering service, no answering machine, no options to click through to leave a message. A live person will answer your call whenever you call.
- We don’t stop with containment and cleanup. Yes, getting the area decontaminated and cleaned is important, but you need to be able to recover as well. Whatever damage was caused, we have a network of subcontractors to get your property restored as well.
- We work with the insurance company involved, and we’ll cover your deductible, up to $1,000 for a family. We’ll make sure you get all the coverage you are entitled to.
- Counseling services are available. We know it’s important to get your property back in shape, but we’re also concerned about how YOU recover as well. We have certified crisis counselors available to help you get through this.
You shouldn’t have to go through recovery from an accident or trauma alone. We’re here to help when you need it most.